Are you ready for the big finale tonight?
I’m such a horrible blogger! Between work projects, roof leaks, master bathroom flooding (that’s a whole other post) and fighting a multiple sclerosis flare up…I’ve been quite busy. It’s left little to no time for blogging. However, I wanted to let you all in to the more personal side of my life.
I don’t talk about it often, but I have MS. I’ve filmed a 3 part series on my life with MS and I wanted to share. Being sick can be such a lonely feeling; so, talking about it and getting it out in the open has been very therapeutic for me. Maybe it will help someone else, maybe not. But, I just wanted to share.
See below for part 1 and stay tuned for parts 2 and 3.
I wish I could say I was! I sit and watch Youtube videos for hours sometimes and I am amazed at the people who can put together a flawless video with no mistakes and no editing. That being said, I am DEFINITELY not one of those people. I flub my words all the time, get tongue-tied, space out and just plain ol’ act silly. I decided to put together a compilation of a few of my many blooper moments…hopefully you will get a kick out of them!
Don’t you just love a good affordable beauty find? I know I do! I scouring Target or CVS for products that pack a punch but are great on the wallet. These next 10 products are my tried and true beauty must haves under $10!
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
2. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer- my go to color is Sunny
3. Milani Baked Blush
4. WetNWild Trio Eyeshadows
5. L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows
6. Olay Fresh Effects “Bead Me Up” Face Wash
7. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stains
8. Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner
9. NYX Lip Pencil
10.NYX Butter Gloss
For pictures and more of an in-depth review of each product, check out my video!
I had some time to sit around and just “play” with makeup! I wasn’t sure going in what the final look would be, but I ended up doing a gold/purple eye shadow look. I would love for you to go and check it out!
So the pups now have their own Instagram page! If you have Instagram and you LOVE dogs…go follow them. There are cute pictures and hopefully videos soon. http://www.instagram.com/hendrixbostons .
In the meantime, you can check out my latest YouTube video. I participated in the “If all my make up disappeared” tag. It was fun to film. Who knew I could pare down 10 items! Go check out the video: http://youtu.be/b-sqC_Qngfs
These are my absolute favorite videos to film and watch!! I talk about all my favorite products for the month of May.
I thought this would be a fun tag to do! It allows my readers to get to know be a little bit more.
1. Are you named after anyone? Not to my knowledge. However, had I been a boy, my parents would have named me Daniel.
2. When was the last time you cried? Friday evening after seeing a Sarah McLaughlin ad for the ASCPA.
3. Do you have kids? Not quite yet…we are at the point of entertaining the idea of being parents.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I hope so.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, I abstain for too much sarcasm. I’m not gifted in the art of sarcasm.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Nope, if I’m going to do something crazy…it’s not going to be bungee-jumping.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Without trying to sound cheesy, their eyes. I truly believe eyes are the window of our soul.
9. What is your eye color? Hazel
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings.
11. Favorite smells? The ocean, burnt leaves during fall, citrus and my dog after his bath.
12. Summer or winter? Winter
13. Computer or television? Computer
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Europe
15. Do you have any special talents? Does being ambidextrous count? Haha, not really.
16. Where were you born? Florida
17. What are your hobbies? Makeup, YouTube videos, decorating my home, watching movies, taking day trips and listening to music.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, a Boston Terrier named Gizmo.
19. Favorite movie? Wizard of Oz and pretty much any Jim Carrey movie.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, 2 brothers and 1 sister
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Since I’m grown, I’m doing what I love!!
I’ve also posted a video of my responses as well!